- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. OTG Renovations only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
OTG Renovations will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
OTG Renovations will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship/deliver your order or products.
In accordance to Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation, OTG Renovations will not contact you regarding upcoming events, products, and services, unless you explicitly state that you would like to receive these commercial electronic messages from us.
Your Access to and Control Over Information.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
OTG Renovations take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever OTG Renovations collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While OTG Renovations use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, OTG Renovations also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.